Monday, January 11, 2010

pile of toys



So its been cold here...yeah, really cold, and as it has spread across the nation, I'm sure you all understand. The weather has not slowed down the fun though. I been getting out a lot more to play outside then I ever have time to enjoy in the summer when there is climbers coming and bookwork to keep up with.

I can always tell when things are going good by the PILE of gear that coats my office floor. Esp. in the winter when everything you use has to dry out before its next use or storage. The toys tend to sprawl. Now this could be in part to my lazyness, but I try not to admit such things. I did pick up the rifle from the January hunt fest, but the ice climbing, skiing etc. type things never seem to get put away before going out the door again. Things could be worse. That pile is called the garage, but thats another subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment